Old 09-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Default FUDCon Pune - Buttons and Banners

On 09/03/2011 09:55 PM, Suchakra wrote:
> Most of the banners and buttons (standard and assorted sizes) designed
> for FUDCon Pune are at [1]. I hope the "going/not-going" button design
> is ok (its having tatica's 'smiling faces' and nicu's 'blue flag'
> graphics). If you like 'em, then flash them on your blogs/sites
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Pune_2011_Buttons_And_Banners

Thanks Suchakra. I think we still one more banner for the main
auditorium and maybe a secondary generic Fedora banner for using in
front of the classrooms and other places. The generic Fedora banner,
we could it use for other conferences as well.

Rahul

Old 09-04-2011, 03:59 AM
Marķa Leandro

wow.... those are just amazing. Impressive work!

Suchakra: That's exactly what we need, work as a team to have some awesome pieces of art that help us to spread Fedora!

Rahul: I think Suchakra can take one of those web banners and make a printable banner let's say 1.20x0.90cm. It will depend on budget, so mostly decition about -what banners to print- will be taken depending on which artwork can be afford.

Clap Clap FUDcon people just RULES!

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

Old 09-04-2011, 05:51 AM
Suchakra

> Thanks Suchakra. *I think we still one more banner for the main
> auditorium and maybe a secondary generic Fedora banner for using in
> front of the classrooms and other places. *The generic Fedora banner,
> we could it use for other conferences as well.

Oh yes, I forgot! We need to print a couple of vertical banners for
the auditorium stage and 4 more for each of the rooms. I'll make those
sizes as well soon!

Suchakra

Old 09-04-2011, 06:07 AM
Suchakra

> Rahul: I think Suchakra can take one of those web banners and make a
> printable banner let's say 1.20x0.90cm. It will depend on budget, so mostly
> decition about -what banners to print- will be taken depending on which
> artwork can be afford.

I'm making some vertical banners too. I think we can get all of the
stuff printed (I am already cutting down my stay costs :P) I know the
printers and can get these printed at 2-3 days notice if required.

> Clap Clap FUDcon people just RULES!

:-)

Old 09-04-2011, 06:10 AM
Kushal Das

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Suchakra <suchakra@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Rahul: I think Suchakra can take one of those web banners and make a
>> printable banner let's say 1.20x0.90cm. It will depend on budget, so mostly
>> decition about -what banners to print- will be taken depending on which
>> artwork can be afford.
>
> I'm making some vertical banners too. I think we can get all of the
> stuff printed (I am already cutting down my stay costs :P) I know the
> printers and can get these printed at 2-3 days notice if required.
We were planning to print them in Inkfloat, they are best printer in Pune.

Kushal
--
http://fedoraproject.org
http://kushaldas.in

Old 09-04-2011, 06:26 AM
Suchakra

> We were planning to print them in Inkfloat, they are best printer in Pune.

Ok, I'll point you to the sources when printing is required.