Old 09-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Logo/Theme/Mascot for Ask Fedora

Hi

Ask Fedora is a question and answer oriented forum for community support
in Fedora that I along with others have been working on. Details at

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Askbot

It needs a logo and a Fedora theme. I have already filed a ticket a
while back at

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/199

A mascot could be useful as well for use in T-shirts or other goodies.
We would like to launch this site before Fedora 16 release and could use
the Fedora Design team help. Let me know if you have any questions.

Rahul