Old 08-30-2011, 12:27 PM
Niels Kjøller Hansen

Default Question about logo guidelines for "localised" logo

Hello

I have been fiddling about with forming a website and some social
network presence for making the local fedora communtiy work more
visible. For this, I wanted to use the Fedora logo in a local context.
However, the approved colours of the fedora logo does not match the
national colours of Denmark, which left me in a bind.

I have made to tries, one based on the remix logo and one with the
infinity symbol part replaced with a small flag. Personally I like the
flag one better, but I guess that the other one is closer to following
the guidelines.

Both attempts can be seen her:
http://cyclops.kjoller.eu/fedora-dk-logos.png

I have not checked all alignment or sizing issues, but suggestions are
still welcome. And I should note, that it is just an idea, made with
approximated shapes, not the official svg's.

Regards,
Niels