Old 08-13-2011, 08:29 PM
"Gauger, Ryan"

Default Chat with People

Design Team,

I know I missed the F16 ALPHA banner deadline, but is it also too late
to work on the F16 BETA release banner, or would the same person who
created the ALPHA banner need to do the BETA release banner? Sorry if
this sounds complicating. I just want to work on the BETA banner if it
is alright. Thanks!

---Ryan

Old 08-15-2011, 07:21 AM
"S.Kemter"

Am Samstag, 13. August 2011, 22:29:43 schrieb Gauger, Ryan:
> Design Team,
>
> I know I missed the F16 ALPHA banner deadline, but is it also too late
> to work on the F16 BETA release banner, or would the same person who
> created the ALPHA banner need to do the BETA release banner? Sorry if
> this sounds complicating. I just want to work on the BETA banner if it
> is alright. Thanks!

we should talk about that in the next meeting. So if u can be there would be
great.

Next meeting should be this thursday 18.00 UTC

br gnokii

Old 08-15-2011, 12:26 PM
Marķa Leandro

Everyone can work on all the request, that's why we like to call it "team work" or "world domination by design".

Anyway, try to reach the person who work on the banners and offer help, I'm sure would love to see if you can provide some mockups and/or ideas

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56