Old 08-13-2011, 05:25 AM
Suchakra

Default FUDcon Pune 2011 T shirt ideas - version 2 - 110813

The fontwork is a cliché. I can say that its the most commonly used
font here and does not really make a design stand apart. Refer to
previous FUDCon T-shirt designs. I think we should follow the
tradition - city skyline vector/identifying figure -> vector rays
->city name -> we are done (Or something radical is welcome too)

> https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Sc74xlCYinOQaZqjXBTFt_yXuBVBWvh0886EceAOmEc?feat=d irectlink

Though they are all almost same, but Thats the only one I like.

> https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/m0-XfumqPKSuuV0HRvaqOPyXuBVBWvh0886EceAOmEc?feat=dire ctlink
> https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_Rtbhn1uEvCeLLQSn_iZ9vyXuBVBWvh0886EceAOmEc?feat=d irectlink
> https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Jta8iOJBI2gba6OidaJH5fyXuBVBWvh0886EceAOmEc?feat=d irectlink

I'll try to do some mockups too if I get time today.

Suchakra