Old 08-11-2011, 01:04 PM
Martin Sourada

Default One Week Schedule Slip

Hi all,

as you might have noticed, Fedora 16 schedule is being slipped one week
[1], staring with Alpha. This means we can adjust our schedule [2] as
well (meaning we'd have one extra week for all future milestones). Is
that desirable or should we stay with our current schedule? Cast your
opinions here :-)

Cheers,
Martin

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test-announce/2011-August/000265.html