Old 08-10-2011, 02:46 PM
Máirín Duffy

Default Meeting reminder & please take a look at supplemental wallpapers *now*

Hey pandas and ninjas (and ninja pandas),

Just a quick reminder that we're having a team meeting tomorrow at 1800
UTC (2 PM US Eastern) in #fedora-design on irc.freenode.net.

Please, if you'd like to participate in the supplemental wallpaper
selection, come to the meeting prepared with your top 15 selections from
the pool. Let's value everyone's time and run an efficient meeting by
coming prepared, okay?

Here's the selections, please take a look right now and use gnote or
tomboy or gedit or just a plain paper sticky note to write down your top
15 images:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F16_Artwork/Submissions/Supplemental_Wallpapers

Thanks, and see you tomorrow!

~m

Old 08-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Martin Sourada

Hi,

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:46:12 -0400
Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Here's the selections, please take a look right now and use gnote or
> tomboy or gedit or just a plain paper sticky note to write down your
> top 15 images:

I hope to be present, but I'm not 100% sure, so just in case here's my
final selection of top 15 (in no particular order):
Dandelion by Pierre VERNAY
Sunflower by John (J5) Palmieri
UK Seed Cathedral by Corey Welton
Beijing Purple Flower by Corey Welton
Lake by susmit
Sunset by susmit
Icecycles by Peter Jones
Bee on Flower by Peter Jones
Cactus by Ryan Rix
butterfly2 by Elad Alfassa
Splash by Suchakra
Skye by Karl Abbott
Bee on Flower by pcon
Willow Spirea by Chris Ball
Daisy_awakening by Elena Hernanz

It overrides the set from last week (there were some new submissions
since then).

Cheers,
Martin