Old 08-08-2011, 06:03 PM
Suchakra

Default FUDcon Pune (India) Poster

Please follow the link [1] for the poster.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Pune_2011_poster

Old 08-09-2011, 04:24 AM
sankarshan

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 23:33:33 +0530, Suchakra wrote:

> Please follow the link [1] for the poster.
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Pune_2011_poster

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_of_Engineering,_Pune> shows that
there is a ',' (a comma) between Engineering and Pune. Is that the
acceptable way of writing it ?

Is it possible to modify the "General Management and Governance" and,
make it read "Security Spin and System Administration" ? The reason being
the over-emphasis on Governance with Community Building being the
immediately previous item.

Old 08-10-2011, 06:42 PM
Suchakra

> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_of_Engineering,_Pune> shows that
> there is a ',' (a comma) between Engineering and Pune. Is that the
> acceptable way of writing it ?

Both will do I think, but will do as you say just for uniformity.

> Is it possible to modify the "General Management and Governance" and,
> make it read "Security Spin and System Administration" ? The reason being
> the over-emphasis on Governance with Community Building being the
> immediately previous item.

Agreed on this one too.

Suchakra

Old 08-14-2011, 05:38 AM
Suchakra

>> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Pune_2011_poster
>
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_of_Engineering,_Pune> shows that
> there is a ',' (a comma) between Engineering and Pune. Is that the
> acceptable way of writing it ?
>
> Is it possible to modify the "General Management and Governance" and,
> make it read "Security Spin and System Administration" ? The reason being
> the over-emphasis on Governance with Community Building being the
> immediately previous item.

The change has been made already at respective locations. I hope its fine now.

Old 08-14-2011, 07:26 AM
Buddhika Kurera

Hello,
My comments;
1) It should be Free and Open Source Software it goes with FOSS so changing it makes not much*familiar.2) It is good to center justify the text below the heading.*

3) What about placing the FUDcon logo in the middle of the poster so that it can*easily*noted.
see ya
On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Suchakra <suchakra@gmail.com> wrote:

>> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Pune_2011_poster

> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_of_Engineering,_Pune> shows that

> there is a ',' (a comma) between Engineering and Pune. Is that the

> acceptable way of writing it ?

> Is it possible to modify the "General Management and Governance" and,

> make it read "Security Spin and System Administration" ? The reason being

> the over-emphasis on Governance with Community Building being the

> immediately previous item.

The change has been made already at respective locations. I hope its fine now.

Regards,Buddhike Chandradeepa KureraFedora Ambassador Sri LankaEvent*Liaison*- Design Team