Old 01-05-2011, 01:40 PM
Raul Fabian

Default Question about fedora design suite

Hello,
*
My name is Raul Fabian, and I have a question.
*
Is the slim tablet Genius G pen f 610 working under fedora design suite?Or can it work ?
*
It's a primary condition for me to switch from Windows to fedora.
*
Thanks for answear.
Have a nice day.

Old 01-05-2011, 01:52 PM
Catalin

I use google search and :
If it's working on ubuntu , i think is working on Fedora.

2011/1/5 Raul Fabian <raulfabi@gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Raul Fabian, and I have a question.
>
> Is the slim tablet Genius G pen f 610 working under fedora design suite?Or
> can it work ?
>
> It's a primary condition for me to switch from Windows to fedora.
>
> Thanks for answear.
> Have a nice day.

My sites:
http://catalin-festila.blogspot.com -about me
http://tv.free-tutorials.org - video tutorials
http://python-catalin.blogspot.com - my python blog

Old 01-05-2011, 03:41 PM
Kirk Bridger

Hi Raul,

I switched from Ubuntu to Fedora for a number of reasons, one of which was that my Wacom tablet works out of the box without needing to do a lot of custom compiling/installation of things.

I confirmed things worked by using the LiveCD first, and I suggest you do the same.* Simply download the LiveCD, boot up into Fedora, and see if the tablet works.* No need to worry about harming the Windows installation when you can try before you commit.

If you need any help with the LiveCD this page should set you on the right path:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD

I hope it works!

Kirk