-   -   My introduction to design-team (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/470770-my-introduction-design-team.html)

imdad areeph 12-31-2010 06:02 AM

My introduction to design-team

I am willing to join the Fedora Artwork Project desperately.I want to contribute my work for the group.
i make fantasy Artworks, abstract wallpapers,system icons,logo designing.In the beginning it was simply an interest, but now it is my passion.

a simple wallpaper created by me.http://i46.tinypic.com/23m7i45.jpg
I am also interested in HTML/CSS*I make small interresting games in *C++/java

But mostly, i like editing pictures and designing logos.

Imdad Areeph
Jayanagar,Bangalore.

ph :+919886250912
Designation : Comp. Sc Engg.