-   -   request for task (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/470281-request-task.html)

Manav Garg 12-29-2010 06:13 PM

request for task

hello fedora design team,
im a new member of this society though i have been using fedora(linux) for a long time now. so i would like to contribute to the society. i have knowledge of photoshop and gimp and fairly good at designing. So please asign me a task so that i can start contributing.

hoping to hear from you as soon as possible

Manav garg

Nicu Buculei 12-30-2010 10:33 AM

request for task

On 12/29/2010 09:13 PM, Manav Garg wrote:
> hello fedora design team,

Hi Manav

> im a new member of this society though i have been using fedora(linux)
> for a long time now. so i would like to contribute to the society. i
> have knowledge of photoshop and gimp and fairly good at designing. So
> please asign me a task so that i can start contributing.
> hoping to hear from you as soon as possible

With the winter holidays break many of us are away these day, but you
can have a look at our requests queue and see if you find something
interesting you would like to work on:
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1