Old 12-23-2010, 10:04 PM
Catalin

Default Fedora 15 GNOME Default Wallpaper

Then let him decide . Do not waste your time writing emails .

Old 12-23-2010, 10:57 PM
"Fabian A. Scherschel"

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 12:04 AM, Catalin <catalinfest@gmail.com> wrote:

Then let him decide . Do not waste your time writing emails .

I am not wasting my time and I want to be part of the decision making process. Please let me decide when I deem it necessary to write emails and when it isn't.

Fab

Old 12-23-2010, 11:54 PM
Catalin

I'm not talking to you personally (just I reply to mail).
Of course it's your decision, which may be unanimous.
I could not see how I change your decision.
But watching the posts, I saw a basic idea - I do not agree with the
gnome wallpaper.