-   -   Use anaconda-cleanup for all of liveinst's device teardown needs (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/466177-use-anaconda-cleanup-all-liveinsts-device-teardown-needs.html)

David Lehman 12-15-2010 08:01 PM

Use anaconda-cleanup for all of liveinst's device teardown needs

This set of patches switches liveinst to use anaconda-cleanup both to
unmount and teardown devices prior to live install and to do the same
after image install.

Chris Lumens 12-16-2010 03:03 PM

Use anaconda-cleanup for all of liveinst's device teardown needs

> This set of patches switches liveinst to use anaconda-cleanup both to
> unmount and teardown devices prior to live install and to do the same
> after image install.

All three look good.

Despite this, I think liveinst is still getting complex enough to move
to python pretty soon. I also think we should add a tiny little image
install script frontend to pass the magic arguments to liveinst.

- Chris

David Lehman 12-16-2010 03:26 PM

On Thu, 2010-12-16 at 11:03 -0500, Chris Lumens wrote:
> > This set of patches switches liveinst to use anaconda-cleanup both to
> > unmount and teardown devices prior to live install and to do the same
> > after image install.
>
> All three look good.
>
> Despite this, I think liveinst is still getting complex enough to move
> to python pretty soon. I also think we should add a tiny little image
> install script frontend to pass the magic arguments to liveinst.

Agreed on both points. I'm looking into both.

Dave