Old 12-14-2010, 02:50 PM
Nicu Buculei

Default New Design Team howto: How to Run a Fedora Design Team Meeting

On 12/14/2010 04:43 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> Actually, I'm not going to be around next week and the week after most
> likely due to the holidays, so I thought it might be handy to have this
> stuff documented in case folks wanted to meet without me since I
> normally do this stuffs.

I have no life so may be around during the holidays, but among us are
some real people... do you think is better to put the meetings on pause
during the next couple of weeks?

Old 12-14-2010, 03:36 PM
Onyeibo Oku

On 12/14/2010 04:50 PM, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> On 12/14/2010 04:43 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>>
>> Actually, I'm not going to be around next week and the week after most
>> likely due to the holidays, so I thought it might be handy to have this
>> stuff documented in case folks wanted to meet without me since I
>> normally do this stuffs.
>
> I have no life so may be around during the holidays, but among us are
> some real people... do you think is better to put the meetings on pause
> during the next couple of weeks?

+1

Onyeibo

Old 12-14-2010, 05:08 PM
Jef van Schendel

2010/12/14 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@nicubunu.ro>:
> On 12/14/2010 04:43 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>>
>> Actually, I'm not going to be around next week and the week after most
>> likely due to the holidays, so I thought it might be handy to have this
>> stuff documented in case folks wanted to meet without me since I
>> normally do this stuffs.
>
> I have no life so may be around during the holidays, but among us are
> some real people... do you think is better to put the meetings on pause
> during the next couple of weeks?

FWIW, I won't be here either. Maybe I'll jump on IRC or check my mail
a few times, but that's probably it.

Jef

Old 12-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Emily Dirsh

On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 17:36 +0100, Onyeibo Oku wrote:
> On 12/14/2010 04:50 PM, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> > On 12/14/2010 04:43 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> >>
> >> Actually, I'm not going to be around next week and the week after most
> >> likely due to the holidays, so I thought it might be handy to have this
> >> stuff documented in case folks wanted to meet without me since I
> >> normally do this stuffs.
> >
> > I have no life so may be around during the holidays, but among us are
> > some real people... do you think is better to put the meetings on pause
> > during the next couple of weeks?
> >

> +1
>
> Onyeibo

I can be here, but it might be easier just to pick things up after jan
1.