Old 12-14-2010, 01:43 PM
Máirín Duffy

Default New Design Team howto: How to Run a Fedora Design Team Meeting

I just wrote this up. I thought it might be useful in case a raptor or a
wookiee decides I'd make a good lunch:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_run_a_Fedora_design_team_meeting

Actually, I'm not going to be around next week and the week after most
likely due to the holidays, so I thought it might be handy to have this
stuff documented in case folks wanted to meet without me since I
normally do this stuffs.

Enjoy,
~m