-   -   Sketching sessions F15 wallpaper (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/463670-sketching-sessions-f15-wallpaper.html)

Jef van Schendel 12-09-2010 10:15 PM

Sketching sessions F15 wallpaper

Hi all,

So the last few meetings we talked about doing a sketching session, and now I'm finally sending an email. :)

My thought was to pick a date and time somewhere next week, where the ones interested in designing the upcoming Fedora 15 wallpaper can get together and start brainstorming, sketching and providing feedback to each other.

I set up a WhenIsGood calendar, so everyone who wants to join can pick the dates and times they're available:

http://whenisgood.net/9bej59

If someone can't make it this time, that's okay. I'll be sure to post the logs and we can continue discussing afterwards right here on the list. Maybe there will be even more sessions, if this proves to be a good idea. :)

Who's up for it?

Jef

Máirín Duffy 12-10-2010 06:55 PM

On Fri, 2010-12-10 at 00:15 +0100, Jef van Schendel wrote:
> So the last few meetings we talked about doing a sketching session,
> and now I'm finally sending an email. :)
>
> My thought was to pick a date and time somewhere next week, where the
> ones interested in designing the upcoming Fedora 15 wallpaper can get
> together and start brainstorming, sketching and providing feedback to
> each other.
>
> I set up a WhenIsGood calendar, so everyone who wants to join can pick
> the dates and times they're available:
>
> http://whenisgood.net/9bej59
>
> If someone can't make it this time, that's okay. I'll be sure to post
> the logs and we can continue discussing afterwards right here on the
> list. Maybe there will be even more sessions, if this proves to be a
> good idea. :)

I sent mine in!

~m

Jef van Schendel 12-14-2010 02:15 AM

2010/12/10 Jef van Schendel <jefvanschendel@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> So the last few meetings we talked about doing a sketching session, and now
> I'm finally sending an email. :)

Thanks everyone for responding. :)

Sadly we don't have much overlap... At any chosen time there will be
at least 5 people who can't make it.

One of the few times many people can make it though, is tomorrow right
after the meeting, so I suggest we do some sketching then.

Does that sound good?

I hope we can have a bigger conversation on both IRC and the list
though, so everyone has a chance to discuss. I'm looking at this as a
kick-off kind of thing.

Maybe the ones that can't make can even try to schedule a session themselves? :)

Jef

Máirín Duffy 12-14-2010 01:06 PM

On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 04:15 +0100, Jef van Schendel wrote:
> 2010/12/10 Jef van Schendel <jefvanschendel@gmail.com>:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > So the last few meetings we talked about doing a sketching session, and now
> > I'm finally sending an email. :)
>
> Thanks everyone for responding. :)
>
> Sadly we don't have much overlap... At any chosen time there will be
> at least 5 people who can't make it.
>
> One of the few times many people can make it though, is tomorrow right
> after the meeting, so I suggest we do some sketching then.
>
> Does that sound good?

That sounds great. Actually since we don't have so many topics for the
meeting today AFAIK maybe we could use part of the meeting to start the
sketching session.

Thanks for organizing this Jef!

~m

"Fabian A. Scherschel" 12-14-2010 01:23 PM

Sketching sessions F15 wallpaper

I wish I could attend but I'll be on stage for our penultimate performance of Richard III. I wish you all a lot of fun, though....
Fab

Máirín Duffy 12-14-2010 01:27 PM

On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 15:23 +0100, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:
> I wish I could attend but I'll be on stage for our penultimate
> performance of Richard III. I wish you all a lot of fun, though....

Break a leg, I'm sure you'll do great :)

~m

"Fabian A. Scherschel" 12-14-2010 01:35 PM

Sketching sessions F15 wallpaper

Thanks!! :)