Old 12-09-2010, 07:02 PM
Máirín Duffy

Default 07 December 2010 meeting minutes

Hi folks,

Sorry for the late meeting recap.

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2010-12-07/fedora-design.2010-12-07-19.01.html

Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2010-12-07/fedora-design.2010-12-07-19.01.txt

Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2010-12-07/fedora-design.2010-12-07-19.01.log.html

I also posted them to our wiki page here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design#Latest_Meeting_Minutes

Mo Summary:

Topic: Taking inventory
=======================
* mizmo & luya working on Anaconda UX
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/UX_Redesign/Whiteboards
* fabsh working with Northeast Linux Fest folks on logo
http://www.northeastlinuxfest.org
* Schendje working on flickr notes for Fedora - will check in with infra
to see if mediawiki can be upgraded for plugin
* Emichan working with southeast linux fest on website design
* Cthulhu is from New England <= fun fact

Topic: Fedora 15 Supplemental Wallpapers
*
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_Artwork_Supplemental_Wallpapers_Submissions
* fabsh will manage the supplemental wallpapers for F15
* supplemental wallpapers due Monday, 7 March 2011 5
* tatica set up a flickr group for F15 supplemental wallpaper
submissions - http://www.flickr.com/groups/fedora-wallpapers/

Topic: Fedora 15 Default Wallpaper
==================================
* Wallpaper Concepts submission deadline — Tue 18 January 2011, 18:00
UTC
* ACTION: schendje to set up sketch session for F15
* IDEAS:
** landscape idea
** steampunk idea
** asimov/gaia idea

Topic: FUDcon Tempe shirt design
================================
*
http://emichan.fedorapeople.org/FudconTempe/hohokam_light_blue_on_black.png
*
http://emichan.fedorapeople.org/FudconTempe/hohokam_dark_blue_on_black.png
* Emichan has another idea she's working on and will send her sketches
soon

Topic: Fedora RPG
=================
* Not many of us have had time to work on this lately

open floor
==========
* Emichan interviewed on podcast with SELF president!!
http://media.libsyn.com/media/dsyates/lottalinuxlinks_131.ogg
* http://thorwil.wordpress.com/2010/12/07/backtestground/ <- handy
wallpaper utilities, feedback is welcome!

~m

Old 12-13-2010, 03:16 PM
Mirn Duffy

On Thu, 2010-12-09 at 15:02 -0500, Mirn Duffy wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Sorry for the late meeting recap.
>
> Minutes:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2010-12-07/fedora-design.2010-12-07-19.01.html
>
> Minutes (text):
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2010-12-07/fedora-design.2010-12-07-19.01.txt
>
> Log:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2010-12-07/fedora-design.2010-12-07-19.01.log.html
>
> I also posted them to our wiki page here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design#Latest_Meeting_Minutes

One thing I missed in the meeting was Emichan's cool notes app:

http://www.fightingcrane.com/ImageNotes/index.php

~m