Old 12-08-2010, 05:45 PM
Robyn Bergeron

Default Seeking feedback: Design team schedule for F15

Greetings, Design Dudes and Divas:

As you all know (or maybe not, but now you do!), there is a schedule for
all of the design team's tasks for each release.

The design-team F15 schedule is available here:

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-15/f-15-design-tasks.html

Please let me know if there are any changes, adjustments, deletions, or
otherwise that you are interested in. (That includes any other
peripheral deadlines that other teams have that may be of interest to
the design team - other team schedules are viewable at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Schedule).

One thing of note: There was recently discussion on the Fedora
advisory-board mailing list regarding deadlines for artwork requests for
other various things. Mo had suggested that "by the Alpha release"
would be the date to have (Alpha public availability is March 1), but
also noted that advertising that there is a deadline may put everyone in
the business of being obligated to fulfill requests that may not have
enough manpower to actually complete. I can go either way here - just
let me know.

Somewhat related to that -- right now, the Ambassadors' schedule has a
date for coordinating Swag/Media/Artwork with the Design team by 04/04 -
as in, submitting requests. If we want to move that date back, we can,
and I can make sure that that item is cross-referenced over to the
design team's schedule.

Thanks!

-Robyn

Old 12-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Catalin

Can tell us why is just 15 events on .ics file ?
I see more on site :
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-15/f-15-design-tasks.html
Thank's

2010/12/8 Robyn Bergeron <rbergero@redhat.com>:
> Greetings, Design Dudes and Divas:
>
> As you all know (or maybe not, but now you do!), there is a schedule for
> all of the design team's tasks for each release.
>
> The design-team F15 schedule is available here:
>
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-15/f-15-design-tasks.html
>
> Please let me know if there are any changes, adjustments, deletions, or
> otherwise that you are interested in. *(That includes any other
> peripheral deadlines that other teams have that may be of interest to
> the design team - other team schedules are viewable at
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Schedule).
>
> One thing of note: There was recently discussion on the Fedora
> advisory-board mailing list regarding deadlines for artwork requests for
> other various things. *Mo had suggested that "by the Alpha release"
> would be the date to have (Alpha public availability is March 1), but
> also noted that advertising that there is a deadline may put everyone in
> the business of being obligated to fulfill requests that may not have
> enough manpower to actually complete. *I can go either way here - just
> let me know.
>
> Somewhat related to that -- right now, the Ambassadors' schedule has a
> date for coordinating Swag/Media/Artwork with the Design team by 04/04 -
> as in, submitting requests. If we want to move that date back, we can,
> and I can make sure that that item is cross-referenced over to the
> design team's schedule.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Robyn

My sites:
http://catalin-festila.blogspot.com -about me
http://tv.free-tutorials.org - video tutorials
http://python-catalin.blogspot.com - my python blog

Old 12-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Martin Sourada

On Thu, 2010-12-09 at 20:04 +0200, Catalin wrote:
> Can tell us why is just 15 events on .ics file ?
> I see more on site :
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-15/f-15-design-tasks.html
> Thank's
It seems to be off with what we've approved approved:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_Artwork/Schedule

which is adjusted with regards to f15 branching, pre-release freezes and
our design team meetings. However the schedule I referenced is not meant
to be exhaustive; it should contain all f15 design milestones, though.
We could probably review it once more, but I'm more inclined to just
adjust poelstra's schedule to what we already have in store.

Mo?

Cheers,
Martin