-   -   Design Team Blog (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/462609-design-team-blog.html)

Máirín Duffy 12-07-2010 05:09 PM

Design Team Blog

Hey folks,

Thanks to Sijis we now have a team blog!! (Yay!!)

Our current set of authors:
affix
duffy
hiemanshu
inkscaper
jreznik
kybaker
luya
mchua
mso
nicubunu
pfrields
rdieter
shnurapet

Some members of the design team we couldn't add to the blog because
their accounts weren't in the Fedora blogs system. If you'd like to be
added, please log in to Fedora blogs at
https://blogs.fedoraproject.org/wp/wp-login.php to create your account,
and let me know you've done it so I can request your account be added:

brejc8
dianam
emichan
fabsh
foxmulder881
ianweller
jaymeayres
jimmac
marcstewart
mbenitez
mythcat
pcon
ppapadeas
ryanlerch
schendje
tatica
tw2113
xhaksx

Thanks,
~m

"Fabian A. Scherschel" 12-07-2010 05:37 PM

Design Team Blog

Yay! Finally.... I can remember I asked about this ages ago but it was denied.... :)
Please add�http://blogs.fedoraproject.org/wp/fabsh/

Thanks!Fab

Onyeibo Oku 12-07-2010 05:40 PM

Design Team Blog

On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 13:09 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> Thanks to Sijis we now have a team blog!! (Yay!!)
>
> Our current set of authors:
> affix
> duffy
> hiemanshu
> inkscaper
> jreznik
> kybaker
> luya
> mchua
> mso
> nicubunu
> pfrields
> rdieter
> shnurapet
>
> Some members of the design team we couldn't add to the blog because
> their accounts weren't in the Fedora blogs system. If you'd like to be
> added, please log in to Fedora blogs at
> https://blogs.fedoraproject.org/wp/wp-login.php to create your account,
> and let me know you've done it so I can request your account be added:
>
> brejc8
> dianam
> emichan
> fabsh
> foxmulder881
> ianweller
> jaymeayres
> jimmac
> marcstewart
> mbenitez
> mythcat
> pcon
> ppapadeas
> ryanlerch
> schendje
> tatica
> tw2113
> xhaksx
>
> Thanks,
> ~m

Can I join?

Máirín Duffy 12-07-2010 05:45 PM

Design Team Blog

On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 19:40 +0100, Onyeibo Oku wrote:
> Can I join?

Sure, log in here first:
https://blogs.fedoraproject.org/wp/wp-login.php

Then I can add you!

~m

Máirín Duffy 12-07-2010 08:43 PM

Design Team Blog

On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 19:40 +0100, Onyeibo Oku wrote:
> Can I join?

Okay, I just added you to it - you should have a confirmation email to
set everything up! Same thing for Emily!

~m