FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Design Team

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 11-30-2010, 08:02 PM
Máirín Duffy
 
Default 30 November 2010 meeting minutes

Hey everybody!

Thanks for another great meeting! Here's the minutes:

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2010-11-30/fedora-design.2010-11-30-19.19.html

Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2010-11-30/fedora-design.2010-11-30-19.19.txt

Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2010-11-16/fedora-design.2010-11-16-19.02.log.html

I also posted them to our wiki page here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design#Latest_Meeting_Minutes

Mo Summary:


Topic: Fedora 15 supplemental wallpapers
========================================
• msourada recently received a bug from a user wanting to submit a
wallpaper. (https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=658427 (mizmo,
19:21:01)
• let's open up the submissions process now - supplemental submissions
are due 7 March 2011
• mizmo already made a new wiki page for submissions:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_Artwork_Supplemental_Wallpapers_Submissions
• msourada already made a blog post to open it up:
http://mso-chronicles.blogspot.com/2010/11/fedora-15-wallpaper-submissions-open.html
• Fab did an awesome job of managing the supplemental wallpaper process
for F14. We need someone to do it for F15. Is anyone interested? (none
so far)

Topic: Fedora 15 default wallpaper
==================================
• Our codename is lovelock, any ideas on wallpapers for that?
• mizmo convinced steampunk is the way. what do you think?
• msourada already made a blog post to announce that we're taking idea
submissions:
http://mso-chronicles.blogspot.com/2010/11/fedora-15-wallpaper-submissions-open.html
• Schendje will arrange a brainstorm/sketch session for F15 wallpapers
• mizmo to talk to gnome shell peeps re: suitable wallpapers /
guidelines

Topic: GNOME Shell Theming
==========================
• Emichan setup a wiki page for sharing screenshots/tips:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design/Gnome_shell_theming
• Emichan also noted you'll need the Gnome Shell theme reloader to make
theming easier:
http://emichan.fedorapeople.org/Theme_Reloader_GS_Ext.tar.bz2

Topic: FUDcon Tempe T-shirt Design
==================================
• Emichan's got some sketches to share; she'll send to the list as soon
as she can

Topic: Fedora RPG
=================
• Fab came up with a great mockup; there's some good discussion here:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2010-November/003681.html
• Let's keep the thread alive, try to have another iteration by next
week


Post-meeting: Flickr Notes
==========================
• See Jef's post here:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2010-November/003684.html
• There was some post-meeting discussion on how we might make use of
this technology to keep positional notes on top of graphics. I'll
copy/paste the chat log to the thread, 'Flickr style notes for the
Design Team'


~m

_______________________________________________
design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
 
Old 12-01-2010, 08:48 AM
Jaroslav Reznik
 
Default 30 November 2010 meeting minutes

On Tuesday, November 30, 2010 10:02:24 pm Máir*n Duffy wrote:
> Hey everybody!
>
> Thanks for another great meeting! Here's the minutes:
>
> Minutes:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2010-11-30/fedora-design.201
> 0-11-30-19.19.html
>
> Minutes (text):
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2010-11-30/fedora-design.201
> 0-11-30-19.19.txt
>
> Log:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2010-11-16/fedora-design.201
> 0-11-16-19.02.log.html
>
> I also posted them to our wiki page here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design#Latest_Meeting_Minutes
>
> Mo Summary:
>
>
> Topic: Fedora 15 supplemental wallpapers
> ========================================
> • msourada recently received a bug from a user wanting to submit a
> wallpaper. (https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=658427 (mizmo,
> 19:21:01)
> • let's open up the submissions process now - supplemental submissions
> are due 7 March 2011
> • mizmo already made a new wiki page for submissions:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_Artwork_Supplemental_Wallpapers_Submissi
> ons • msourada already made a blog post to open it up:
> http://mso-chronicles.blogspot.com/2010/11/fedora-15-wallpaper-submissions-
> open.html • Fab did an awesome job of managing the supplemental wallpaper
> process for F14. We need someone to do it for F15. Is anyone interested?
> (none so far)
>
> Topic: Fedora 15 default wallpaper
> ==================================
> • Our codename is lovelock, any ideas on wallpapers for that?
> • mizmo convinced steampunk is the way. what do you think?

I know, steampunk is buzzword today but I like the idea!

> • msourada already made a blog post to announce that we're taking idea
> submissions:
> http://mso-chronicles.blogspot.com/2010/11/fedora-15-wallpaper-submissions-
> open.html • Schendje will arrange a brainstorm/sketch session for F15
> wallpapers

> • mizmo to talk to gnome shell peeps re: suitable wallpapers /
> guidelines

Could you share the result (or CC me?) - as suitable wallpapers are sometimes
problem for us too once the usage of "desktop" changed a lot - not only Plasma
but also netbook UIs - MeeGo, Plasma Netbook etc...

> Topic: GNOME Shell Theming
> ==========================
> • Emichan setup a wiki page for sharing screenshots/tips:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design/Gnome_shell_theming

/me is watching, maybe idea for Plasma theming could arise there ;-)

> • Emichan also noted you'll need the Gnome Shell theme reloader to make
> theming easier:
> http://emichan.fedorapeople.org/Theme_Reloader_GS_Ext.tar.bz2
>
> Topic: FUDcon Tempe T-shirt Design
> ==================================
> • Emichan's got some sketches to share; she'll send to the list as soon
> as she can
>
> Topic: Fedora RPG
> =================
> • Fab came up with a great mockup; there's some good discussion here:
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2010-November/003681.h
> tml • Let's keep the thread alive, try to have another iteration by next
> week
>
>
> Post-meeting: Flickr Notes
> ==========================
> • See Jef's post here:
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2010-November/003684.h
> tml • There was some post-meeting discussion on how we might make use of
> this technology to keep positional notes on top of graphics. I'll
> copy/paste the chat log to the thread, 'Flickr style notes for the
> Design Team'
>

Thank you for posting meeting minutes!
Unfortunately I usually miss meetings - quite late and sometimes it's nice to
have a life outside the computer ;-)

R.

> ~m
>
> _______________________________________________
> design-team mailing list
> design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team

--
Jaroslav Řezn*k <jreznik@redhat.com>
Software Engineer - Base Operating Systems Brno

Office: +420 532 294 275
Mobile: +420 602 797 774
Red Hat, Inc. http://cz.redhat.com/
_______________________________________________
design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 10:39 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org