Old 11-28-2010, 02:23 AM
Sijis Aviles

Default Design Suite Spin - Development status

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Chris Jones <chrisjones@comcen.com.au> wrote:

Does anyone have any ideas as to what the current status of the project

is and whether a Fedora 14 release is in the works?

Chris,

There is a Fedora 14 version and its available here: https://spins.fedoraproject.org/design/

Sijis

Old 11-28-2010, 02:33 AM
Chris Jones

> Chris,
>
> There is a Fedora 14 version and its available here:
> https://spins.fedoraproject.org/design/
>
> Sijis

Yeah I noticed that after my post. There didn't seem to be any
discussion of it, that's all. As there doesn't seem to be any discussion
regarding F15 development plans.

To put things in blunt perspective, they're stale!

Regards

--
Chris Jones

PHOTO RESOLUTIONS - Photo - Graphic - Web
ABN: 98 317 740 240
@: chrisjones@comcen.com.au
WWW: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com