Old 11-27-2010, 03:18 PM
luis santos hernandez

Default new comer - luis santos

Hello team,

first of all I would like to introduce myself. My name is Luis Santos, 31years old,* I come from Venezuela and currently I live and work in Greece.
I am an audiovisual artist; my main interests are design, photography and 3D-animation. I really enjoy to work with open-source programs and I really love Fedora.

It would be a great honour and joy to work for the community.

Hope I get a response from you soon.

Cheers,
Luis Santos

Old 11-28-2010, 02:54 AM
"Caius 'kaio' Chance"

first of all I would like to introduce myself. My name is Luis Santos, 31years old,* I come from Venezuela and currently I live and work in Greece.

I am an audiovisual artist; my main interests are design, photography and 3D-animation. I really enjoy to work with open-source programs and I really love Fedora.

It would be a great honour and joy to work for the community.

Hope I get a response from you soon.

Welcome Luis! Please feel free to make here your home.

--
Regards ☺ Caius 'kaio' Chance
Fedora Project Contributor - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kaio

[IRC] kaio @ freenode | [Twitter] @K410 | [Blog] kaio.net