-   -   new comer - luis santos (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/458197-new-comer-luis-santos.html)

luis santos hernandez 11-27-2010 03:18 PM

new comer - luis santos

Hello team,

first of all I would like to introduce myself. My name is Luis Santos, 31years old,* I come from Venezuela and currently I live and work in Greece.
I am an audiovisual artist; my main interests are design, photography and 3D-animation. I really enjoy to work with open-source programs and I really love Fedora. :)

It would be a great honour and joy to work for the community.

Hope I get a response from you soon.

Cheers,
Luis Santos

"Caius 'kaio' Chance" 11-28-2010 02:54 AM

new comer - luis santos

first of all I would like to introduce myself. My name is Luis Santos, 31years old,* I come from Venezuela and currently I live and work in Greece.

I am an audiovisual artist; my main interests are design, photography and 3D-animation. I really enjoy to work with open-source programs and I really love Fedora. :)

It would be a great honour and joy to work for the community.

Hope I get a response from you soon.

Welcome Luis! Please feel free to make here your home. :)

--
Regards ☺ Caius 'kaio' Chance
Fedora Project Contributor - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kaio

[IRC] kaio @ freenode | [Twitter] @K410 | [Blog] kaio.net