Old 11-25-2010, 07:45 PM
"Fabian A. Scherschel"

Default Fedora RPG Badge

Hi, folks!
As promised, if woefully late (sorry, been busy killing people on stage), my first sketch for the PSN-like Fedora RPG badge we discussed some time ago. Feel free to comment and whip me around for my lame panda-drawing skills....

http://fabsh.fedorapeople.org/rpg/fedora-rpg-badge1.png

Toodle pip!Fab

Old 11-25-2010, 07:50 PM
"ppapadeas@gmail.com"

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 10:45 PM, Fabian A. Scherschel <fab@sixgun.org> wrote:
> Hi, folks!
> As promised, if woefully late (sorry, been busy killing people on stage), my
> first sketch for the PSN-like Fedora RPG badge we discussed some time ago.
> Feel free to comment and whip me around for my lame panda-drawing skills....
> http://fabsh.fedorapeople.org/rpg/fedora-rpg-badge1.png

Absolutely lovable!

One little suggestion though... The "short tagline" should be on the
right side so the picture can be 100% of the height of the box.

Still your panda is nice :P

--
Pierros Papadeas
PGP key: 0x6130DBF8