-   -   Alliance and Fusion Fedora Remix (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/455361-alliance-fusion-fedora-remix.html)

"valent.turkovic@gmail.com" 11-20-2010 04:45 PM

Alliance and Fusion Fedora Remix

I have a great news regarding Alliance GNOME Metacity window theme -
Jean-luc, author of Alliance theme has fixed issues on Fedora with
Alliance theme and also made special blue version for Fusion!

Check it out in attachment.

The issue was with buttons, as you can see in this blog post:
http://fusionlinux.org/2010/10/20/fusion-linux-theme-v1/

We plan to package this theme and make it available for Fedora.

Cheers,
Valent.

I looked at the comment I personally think a blue bar would fit best for all.
See new file in attachement
Can you send me the gtk theme using in your screenshoot,

Bye

Jean-Luc

Misha Shnurapet 11-20-2010 04:54 PM

Alliance and Fusion Fedora Remix

21.11.2010, 01:45, valent.turkovic@gmail.com:
> I have a great news regarding Alliance GNOME Metacity window theme -
> Jean-luc, author of Alliance theme has fixed issues on Fedora *with
> Alliance theme and also made special blue version for Fusion!
>
> Check it out in attachment.
>
> The issue was with buttons, as you can see in this blog post:
> http://fusionlinux.org/2010/10/20/fusion-linux-theme-v1/
>
> We plan to package this theme and make it available for Fedora.
>
> Cheers,
> Valent.

I like the smoke, but the titlebar buttons area is not the best piece in this theme.

--
Best regards,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Shnurapet

"valent.turkovic@gmail.com" 11-20-2010 06:00 PM

2010/11/20 Misha Shnurapet <shnurapet@fedoraproject.org>:
> 21.11.2010, 01:45, valent.turkovic@gmail.com:
>> I have a great news regarding Alliance GNOME Metacity window theme -
>> Jean-luc, author of Alliance theme has fixed issues on Fedora *with
>> Alliance theme and also made special blue version for Fusion!
>>
>> Check it out in attachment.
>>
>> The issue was with buttons, as you can see in this blog post:
>> http://fusionlinux.org/2010/10/20/fusion-linux-theme-v1/
>>
>> We plan to package this theme and make it available for Fedora.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Valent.
>
> I like the smoke, but the titlebar buttons area is not the best piece in this theme.

I agree with buttons being too different when highlighted and asked
Jean-luc if he can make buttons to have just a subtle highlight when
highlighted not to change color.