-   -   Meeting time moving forward - what do you think? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/450197-meeting-time-moving-forward-what-do-you-think.html)

Hisham Abdel-Magid 11-09-2010 07:56 PM

Meeting time moving forward - what do you think?

+1 to 2000 UTC ^_^

(apologize for missing today's meeting).

regards,

~h

"Caius 'kaio' Chance" 11-09-2010 08:28 PM

Meeting time moving forward - what do you think?

Since I am working for night shift. That is my time at work. :)

I will still keep reading logs anyways.

(apologize for missing today's meeting).

regards,

~h

Caius 'kaio' Chance
Fedora Project Contributor - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kaio

[IRC] kaio @ freenode | [Twitter] @K410 | [Blog] kaio.net

Nicu Buculei 11-10-2010 05:55 AM

On 11/09/2010 09:32 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> So we can do one of two things with our meeting times starting next
> week:
>
> 1) We can stick to 1900 UTC and shift with winter time.
>
> 2) We can move to 2000 UTC and avoid shifting with winter time, keeping
> the meeting at the same time of day for many of us affected by daylight
> savings changes.
>
> What do you think?

For me either way is late enough in the night to not care for the
difference.

Martin Sourada 11-12-2010 09:34 AM

On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 08:55 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> On 11/09/2010 09:32 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > So we can do one of two things with our meeting times starting next
> > week:
> >
> > 1) We can stick to 1900 UTC and shift with winter time.
> >
> > 2) We can move to 2000 UTC and avoid shifting with winter time, keeping
> > the meeting at the same time of day for many of us affected by daylight
> > savings changes.
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> For me either way is late enough in the night to not care for the
> difference.
For me it moved from 21:00 (CEST) to 20:00 (CET)... Since this month I'm
practicing aikido with a friend of mine (preparing for exams) which
overlaps a bit with the start of the meeting, I'd prefer moving it to
2000 UTC, but I can live with either...

Martin

Misha Shnurapet 11-12-2010 09:44 AM

10.11.2010, 14:55, "Nicu Buculei" <nicu_fedora@nicubunu.ro>:
> On 11/09/2010 09:32 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>
>> *So we can do one of two things with our meeting times starting next
>> *week:
>>
>> *1) We can stick to 1900 UTC and shift with winter time.
>>
>> *2) We can move to 2000 UTC and avoid shifting with winter time, keeping
>> *the meeting at the same time of day for many of us affected by daylight
>> *savings changes.
>>
>> *What do you think?
>
> For me either way is late enough in the night to not care for the
> difference.

For me it's 3 or 4 AM, no difference also. :)

--
Best regards,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Shnurapet