Old 10-19-2010, 10:22 PM
Emily Dirsh

Default F14 Release poster

I made up a (slightly) new poster based on the feedback I got at the
meeting today. If anyone has any other feedback just let me know.

Check it out:
http://emichan.fedorapeople.org/release_14.png
Source:
http://emichan.fedorapeople.org/release_14.svg
(this is a little big b/c of the background)

Also, I call first panda!
Two variations and source at http://emichan.fedorapeople.org/

Emily