Old 10-12-2010, 09:38 PM
"Fabian A. Scherschel"

Default F14 wallpapers for animation

Nice! Orbital Space Rift FTW!
Fab

2010/10/12 Máirín Duffy <duffy@fedoraproject.org>

Hey folks,

I just got these finished up and tested them out; I think they are

looking good.

http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Resources/Fedora%20Release%

20Themes/F14/Wallpaper/

~m

Old 10-13-2010, 10:28 PM
Martin Sourada

Hi,

On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 17:08 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I just got these finished up and tested them out; I think they are
> looking good.
>
> http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Resources/Fedora%20Release%
> 20Themes/F14/Wallpaper/

Great! I've just finished packaging it. *Please* test and give karma at:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/laughlin-backgrounds-14.0.0-1.fc14

Most important is karma from users that are logged in, we need three
positive to push it to stable, but testing if it works is important too.
I've tested it myself in Gnome, KDE, XFCE and LXDE and it seems to work
OK.

Martin

PS: I just noticed it, but my FAS user name is mso, not msourada (yes, I
know it's dumb that I use different user name on irc...), so the CC
actually didn't work...