Old 10-12-2010, 03:21 PM
wonderer

Default Depth-of-Field-Calculator

hy there,

maybe one or another Photografic friend have something like
http://sourceforge.net/apps/wordpress/dofcalc/ but directly as Install
package availabe or can tell which one of those Tools (prefered an
offline one for Outdoor Usage) is recommendable?!
I have some online Calculators, but no offline one for my netbook.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer@fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6 3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0