Old 10-07-2010, 01:56 PM
Christian

Default "Fedora Students Contributing" Shirt Idea

Hi All,

So, I've been working on a shirt design. In a conversation with Máirín
we came up with the idea of using a flower to symbolize how the students
taking part in this project are "growing".

Currently, I am working on the roots, I've been trying all day to get
something to work with, and it finally starts coming together, I think.

I'd like to get a little feedback from you, maybe you have some ideas
for improvements

You can take a look at what I came up with here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2835814/fedora_tee/idea_5.png

- Christian

Old 10-07-2010, 02:02 PM
Nicu Buculei

On 10/07/2010 04:56 PM, Christian wrote:

> Currently, I am working on the roots, I've been trying all day to get
> something to work with, and it finally starts coming together, I think.
>
> I'd like to get a little feedback from you, maybe you have some ideas
> for improvements
>
> You can take a look at what I came up with here:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2835814/fedora_tee/idea_5.png

My first suggestion would be to edit a bit those leaves so they don't
look that much like marijuana.