Old 10-05-2010, 08:59 PM
Martin Sourada

Default F15 Artwork wiki

Hi all,

as hinted in the last IRC meeting, I organized a bit and put together
skeleton wiki pages for F15 Artwork:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_Artwork/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_Artwork/Development
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_Artwork/Submissions

We might probably want to further split out of the submissions page the
wallpaper submissions (both for default and for supplemental) as they
tend to be biggish...

The basic idea is for the pages to be cleaner, divided in a logical way
with the main one (f15 artwork) showcasing the artwork that got into the
final release, the development one for tracking progress and schedule
(like wallpaper updates, changes to splashes, etc.) and the submissions
one just for various submissions (banners, cd sleeves, wallpapers, ...).

If you have further ideas how to make the pages more clean, pleasant to
work with, don't hesitate to do changes to the above mentioned page, or
rant here ;-) Also, if I forgot some of the release artwork, or listed
something that is [going to be] obsoleted feel free to update the pages
accordingly.

Thanks,
Martin

Old 10-06-2010, 01:32 AM
Jef van Schendel

2010/10/5 Martin Sourada <martin.sourada@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> The basic idea is for the pages to be cleaner, divided in a logical way
> with the main one (f15 artwork) showcasing the artwork that got into the
> final release, the development one for tracking progress and schedule
> (like wallpaper updates, changes to splashes, etc.) and the submissions
> one just for various submissions (banners, cd sleeves, wallpapers, ...).

Yay! I really like this layout, because I sometimes got a little lost
in the older archives.

Thanks for doing this.

- Jef