-   -   Design team meeting tomorrow, 1900 UTC! (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/435413-design-team-meeting-tomorrow-1900-utc.html)

Máirín Duffy 10-04-2010 02:28 PM

Design team meeting tomorrow, 1900 UTC!

Hey design dudes and divas,

We're on for a meeting tomorrow in #fedora-design. Here's a rough
agenda; if you have interest in any of the items below please feel free
to comment here on list before the meeting:

- Fedora 14 remaining tasks - we are so close :)
- DVD/CD label & sleeve artwork due next week
- Release party posters due Oct 25 (~ 3 weeks)
- Final wallpaper due Oct 15 - do we want to do times-of-day animated
wallpaper for it?
- Final release banners
- Countdown banner
- This has been the most awesome release ever in terms of design work
& deadlines, thank you all!

- Fedora 15
- release name announced this Friday, get ready :)

- New websites - review works-in-progress at
- http://stg.fedoraproject.org
- http://stg.fedoracommunity.org
- any ideas for post F14 changes / additions?

- Recruiting new designers post-F14
- Ideas?

- Open floor

The meeting will be in #fedora-design on freenode, 1900 UTC.

Here's the time conversions for some folks (if you want your time
conversion added to these meeting reminders, let me know your timezone
off-list!)

Luya: 12 PM
Tatica: 3 PM
Martha: 3 PM
Máirín: 3 PM
Onyeibo: 8 PM
fabsh: 9 PM
wonderer: 9 PM
Martin: 9 PM
Nicu: 10 PM
Pierros: 10 PM

Slán go foill,
~m

Alexander Smirnov 10-05-2010 12:17 AM

Design team meeting tomorrow, 1900 UTC!

We're on for a meeting tomorrow in #fedora-design. Here's a rough

agenda; if you have interest in any of the items below please feel free

to comment here on list before the meeting:
*

*- Final release banners

Small banner interesting for me.
**- Countdown banner

I ended make translate version my countdown banner. It's here http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_Artwork_Banners_Submissions/Countdown_Translate

Máirín Duffy 10-11-2010 03:10 PM

Design team meeting tomorrow, 1900 UTC!

Hey design dudes and divas,

We're on for a meeting tomorrow in #fedora-design. Here's a rough
agenda; if you have interest in any of the items below please feel free
to comment here on list before the meeting:

- Fedora 14 remaining tasks - we are so close :)
- DVD/CD label & sleeve artwork due this week
- Release party posters due Oct 25 (~ 3 weeks)
- Final release banners

- Fedora 15
- not sure when release namewill be announced

- New websites - review works-in-progress at
- http://stg.fedoraproject.org
- http://stg.fedoracommunity.org
- any ideas for post F14 changes / additions?

- Recruiting new designers post-F14
- Ideas?

- Fedora RPG

- Open floor

The meeting will be in #fedora-design on freenode, 1900 UTC.

Here's the time conversions for some folks (if you want your time
conversion added to these meeting reminders, let me know your timezone
off-list!)

Luya: 12 PM
Tatica: 3 PM
Martha: 3 PM
Máirín: 3 PM
Onyeibo: 8 PM
fabsh: 9 PM
wonderer: 9 PM
Martin: 9 PM
Nicu: 10 PM
Pierros: 10 PM

Le gach deá ghuí,
~m

Martin Sourada 10-11-2010 07:15 PM

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 11:10 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hey design dudes and divas,
>
> We're on for a meeting tomorrow in #fedora-design. Here's a rough
> agenda; if you have interest in any of the items below please feel free
> to comment here on list before the meeting:
>
> - Fedora 14 remaining tasks - we are so close :)
> - DVD/CD label & sleeve artwork due this week
> - Release party posters due Oct 25 (~ 3 weeks)
> - Final release banners

Are there any updates on the F14 wallpaper? The deadline for the updated
package to hit stable is IIRC 18th October, so if we're going to do the
updates we should do it very soon. Can we have a final discussion
tomorrow about what to package (ideally I'd like to have links to the
finished images)? If I missed the updates somewhere, I apologize.

Thanks,
Martin

Alexander Smirnov 10-12-2010 03:21 PM

2010/10/11 Máirín Duffy <duffy@fedoraproject.org>

*- DVD/CD label & sleeve artwork due this week

Sorry maybe I miss this meeting.

I ended my DVD/CD label & sleeve artwork (include full color labels)* and place all here [1].

[1] - http://www.alexandersmirnov.ru/Sources/F14/media-artwork/

Thanks,
Alexander.