Old 10-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Bruno Wolff III

Default Spins status: Design Suite oversize, the rest look OK

I reviewed the nightly composes and all of the spins are building OK at
this time. The Design Suite appears to be oversize (at least if it is
targeting CD size).

I am not sure if any more work needs to be done with the Meego spin naming.
I still have it as pending trademark stuff.

Old 10-04-2010, 02:20 PM
Máirín Duffy

Hi Bruno,

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 09:07 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> I reviewed the nightly composes and all of the spins are building OK at
> this time. The Design Suite appears to be oversize (at least if it is
> targeting CD size).

That's fine, we decided to target 1-2GB USB sticks rather than CD at
FUDcon Zurich. Thanks for the update!

~m

Old 10-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Mon, Oct 04, 2010 at 10:20:40 -0400,
Máirín Duffy <duffy@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi Bruno,
>
> On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 09:07 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> > I reviewed the nightly composes and all of the spins are building OK at
> > this time. The Design Suite appears to be oversize (at least if it is
> > targeting CD size).
>
> That's fine, we decided to target 1-2GB USB sticks rather than CD at
> FUDcon Zurich. Thanks for the update!

OK, I'll note that so I don't bug you guys about it any more.
Thanks for the update.