Old 09-24-2010, 12:41 PM
Ankur Sinha

Default Mailer query

On Fri, 2010-09-24 at 11:47 +0100, Onyeibo Oku wrote:
> Would be nice to see what was done earlier as I am curious as to
> why Free-media wants a redesign.

Hi,

Since I filed the ticket, I will answer this.

My original message to the design team is here
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2010-September/003337.html

We'd like to "officially" announce this as the free media mailer once
the design team has finished tweaking it.

--
Thanks!
Regards,

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ankursinha