-   -   Announcement: The 2011 World Congress on Electronics and Electrical Engineering (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/429973-announcement-2011-world-congress-electronics-electrical-engineering.html)

"WCEEENG 2011" 09-21-2010 04:51 PM

Announcement: The 2011 World Congress on Electronics and Electrical Engineering

**We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this CFP
Congress Announcement: Full Paper Submission Deadline (Dec. 31, 2010)

It is our great pleasure to announce the 2011 World Congress on*Electronics and Electrical Engineering*(WCEEENG'11) to be held in Cairo, Egypt, 4 - 7*April 2011. The Congress is organized to invite international delegates, to share their latest research findings on Electronics and Electrical Engineering. WCEEENG'11 is organized by INFOMESR.

Papers on original works are solicited on a variety of topics, including but not limited to the following congress tracks:

Electrical Power
Telecommunication
Computer Science and Engineering
Biotechnology
Electronics
Control Systems and Robotics
Signal Processing
Circuits and Systems
Electromagnetics
Electrical Materials
Optoelctronics
Mechatronics
Student Session
Other Related Fields

Submission:

Please submit your abstract to the Conference website address:

http://domacj.com/infomesr/en/scientific-research/paper-submission

and full paper as attached file to our email:

admin[AT]infomesr[dot]org

*

Further information can be obtained from the following website:

domacj.com/infomesr/en/scientific-research/conferences/2011-conferences

*

Important Dates/Deadlines: Paper Submission Deadline: Dec. 31, 2010

kindly forward this email to other interested parties.

Regards
Conferences*Rapporteur
Tel.*(002*-*010)*6896063
Fax.*(002*-*02)*24488366