Old 09-19-2010, 08:49 AM
Chris Jones

Default New kickstart. Test request

In a bid to get the current Design Suite below 700MB ISO size, I have
revised the kickstart but need it tested first.

Can I please get some users to test this new kickstart and post back
thoughts and experiences.

Grab it here... http://tinyurl.com/2co34c5

Thanks in advance.

foxmulder881@fedoraproject.org

--
Chris Jones

PHOTO RESOLUTIONS - Photo - Graphic - Web
ABN: 98 317 740 240
E: chrisjones@comcen.com.au
W: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com

Old 09-19-2010, 09:24 AM
Pierros Papadeas

We had an excellent brainstorming session yesterday about the Design
Suite Spin, and apparently we also talked about the size.

There is no real reason to be bind on CD size so I believe we should
free-up ourselves and head for ~1Gb (suitable for everyday USB stick)

I will post the outcome of the meeting sometime tomorrow... (points, .ks, etc)

See ya!

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Chris Jones <chrisjones@comcen.com.au> wrote:
> In a bid to get the current Design Suite below 700MB ISO size, I have
> revised the kickstart but need it tested first.
>
> Can I please get some users to test this new kickstart and post back
> thoughts and experiences.
>
> Grab it here... http://tinyurl.com/2co34c5
>

> Thanks in advance.
>
> foxmulder881@fedoraproject.org
>

> --
> Chris Jones
>
> PHOTO RESOLUTIONS - Photo - Graphic - Web
> ABN: 98 317 740 240
> E: chrisjones@comcen.com.au
> W: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com

Pierros Papadeas