Old 09-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Dave Crossland

Default Zurich accommodation?

Hi!

On 15 September 2010 17:19, Dave Crossland <dave@lab6.com> wrote:
> I'll see about booking that now, thanks!

No luck, I appear to have left it much too late.

I did find http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Zurich_2010_Accommodation_Roommate
so I have emailed those kind folks

Cheers
Dave

Old 09-15-2010, 04:46 PM
Máirín Duffy

On Wed, 2010-09-15 at 17:28 +0100, Dave Crossland wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On 15 September 2010 17:19, Dave Crossland <dave@lab6.com> wrote:
> > I'll see about booking that now, thanks!
>
> No luck, I appear to have left it much too late.
>
> I did find http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Zurich_2010_Accommodation_Roommate
> so I have emailed those kind folks

Oh no Well, if you've found a roommate though that's great. If not, a
bunch of folks are also staying at this underground bunker place. the
info on that is here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Zurich_2010_Accommodation#Zivilschutzbunker

~m

Old 09-15-2010, 07:39 PM
Jaroslav Reznik

On Wednesday, September 15, 2010 06:46:48 pm Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-09-15 at 17:28 +0100, Dave Crossland wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > On 15 September 2010 17:19, Dave Crossland <dave@lab6.com> wrote:
> > > I'll see about booking that now, thanks!
> >
> > No luck, I appear to have left it much too late.
> >
> > I did find
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Zurich_2010_Accommodation_Roommate
> > so I have emailed those kind folks
>
> Oh no Well, if you've found a roommate though that's great. If not, a
> bunch of folks are also staying at this underground bunker place. the
> info on that is here:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Zurich_2010_Accommodation#Zivilschutzb
> unker

Bunker sounds fantastic, I like these strange places ;-)

R.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:19 PM
Dave Crossland

Hi!

2010/9/15 Máirín Duffy <duffy@fedoraproject.org>:
> If not, a
> bunch of folks are also staying at this underground bunker place. the
> info on that is here:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Zurich_2010_Accommodation#Zivilschutzbunker

Thanks - that seemed to be fully booked from the wiki page though?

I didn't manage any places I tried, I guess I will turn up and see if
I can get a cheap room at the last minute... hmm....

Is anyone else arriving in Zurich tomorrow? :-)

Cheers
Dave

Old 09-16-2010, 05:57 AM
Nicu Buculei

On 09/15/2010 10:39 PM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

> Bunker sounds fantastic, I like these strange places ;-)

So we'll share the bunker! To bad I won't bring my [airsoft] guns for
total fun...