Old 09-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Dave Crossland

Default Zurich accommodation?

Hi,

I still didn't book a hostel/hotel for Thursday-Monday in Zurich, and
I wonder if anyone in the design team would like to let me know where
they are staying, since it would be cool to chat about stuff in the
evenings :-)

Cheers
Dave

Old 09-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Máirín Duffy

Hi Dave!

On Wed, 2010-09-15 at 17:08 +0100, Dave Crossland wrote:
> I still didn't book a hostel/hotel for Thursday-Monday in Zurich, and
> I wonder if anyone in the design team would like to let me know where
> they are staying, since it would be cool to chat about stuff in the
> evenings :-)

I am staying at the hotel recommended by the organizers:

Hotel Allegra
Hamelirainstrasse 3
8302 Kloten
Switzerland

~m

Old 09-15-2010, 04:19 PM
Dave Crossland

2010/9/15 Máirín Duffy <duffy@fedoraproject.org>:
> I am staying at the hotel recommended by the organizers:
>
> Hotel Allegra

I'll see about booking that now, thanks!