-   -   Zurich accommodation? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/427470-zurich-accommodation.html)

Dave Crossland 09-15-2010 04:08 PM

Zurich accommodation?

Hi,

I still didn't book a hostel/hotel for Thursday-Monday in Zurich, and
I wonder if anyone in the design team would like to let me know where
they are staying, since it would be cool to chat about stuff in the
evenings :-)

Cheers
Dave

Máirín Duffy 09-15-2010 04:12 PM

Zurich accommodation?

Hi Dave!

On Wed, 2010-09-15 at 17:08 +0100, Dave Crossland wrote:
> I still didn't book a hostel/hotel for Thursday-Monday in Zurich, and
> I wonder if anyone in the design team would like to let me know where
> they are staying, since it would be cool to chat about stuff in the
> evenings :-)

I am staying at the hotel recommended by the organizers:

Hotel Allegra
Hamelirainstrasse 3
8302 Kloten
Switzerland

~m

Dave Crossland 09-15-2010 04:19 PM

Zurich accommodation?

2010/9/15 Máirín Duffy <duffy@fedoraproject.org>:
> I am staying at the hotel recommended by the organizers:
>
> Hotel Allegra

I'll see about booking that now, thanks! :)