FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Design Team

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 09-14-2010, 08:43 PM
Máirín Duffy
 
Default beta wallpaper for packaging

Hi Martin,

Here's the quick go at a beta wallpaper for packaging today:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/7/7b/F14-beta-wallapaper.png

(source to follow, will be on the F14_Artwork page)

Just a reminder this is so we have something updated in the beta, not
necessarily going to be the final!

~m

_______________________________________________
design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
 
Old 09-14-2010, 08:53 PM
Jef van Schendel
 
Default beta wallpaper for packaging

Hi Martin,

Here are the links to the Flickr pages.

By the way, Jean-Marie's Flickr name has a typo: it's jmhullot instead
of imhullot.

==============

Thou Apocalypse
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hamed/682782069/

Autumn Colors
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joiseyshowaa/2000482062/

Gnarled (taken in Cape Breton)
[not on Flickr]

Denali from McKinley Princess Lodge, right
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicmcphee/204531018/

Cart (taken in Cape Breton)
[not on Flickr]

Mount Bator and Mount Sumeru in the back in Bali
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jmhullot/3888514941/

P1040377
http://www.flickr.com/photos/udono/1113831490/

The Sound of Decadence
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivanzuber/2776100984/

Dutch Skies
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bslmmrs/4696517771/

Oh Tomorrow I'm Alone ...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hamed/524551091/

Kuranda Butterfly Sanctuary
[not on Flickr]

Seneca Lake
http://www.flickr.com/photos/eflon/3641037161/

Magic Forest
[not on Flickr]

Geese at Sunset
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bruce89/4348847107/

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
http://www.flickr.com/photos/eneas/3247053188/

==============

If I forgot something, just reply.

Jef
_______________________________________________
design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
 
Old 09-15-2010, 06:38 AM
Nicu Buculei
 
Default beta wallpaper for packaging

On 09/14/2010 11:43 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>
> Here's the quick go at a beta wallpaper for packaging today:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/7/7b/F14-beta-wallapaper.png

I think we may have a winner here

> Just a reminder this is so we have something updated in the beta, not
> necessarily going to be the final!

--
nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/
_______________________________________________
design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
 
Old 09-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Cata
 
Default beta wallpaper for packaging

Very good . I like very much .

2010/9/14 Jef van Schendel <jefvanschendel@gmail.com>:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Here are the links to the Flickr pages.
>
> By the way, Jean-Marie's Flickr name has a typo: it's jmhullot instead
> of imhullot.
>
> ==============
>
> Thou Apocalypse
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/hamed/682782069/
>
> Autumn Colors
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/joiseyshowaa/2000482062/
>
> Gnarled (taken in Cape Breton)
> [not on Flickr]
>
> Denali from McKinley Princess Lodge, right
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicmcphee/204531018/
>
> Cart (taken in Cape Breton)
> [not on Flickr]
>
> Mount Bator and Mount Sumeru in the back in Bali
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/jmhullot/3888514941/
>
> P1040377
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/udono/1113831490/
>
> The Sound of Decadence
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivanzuber/2776100984/
>
> Dutch Skies
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/bslmmrs/4696517771/
>
> Oh Tomorrow I'm Alone ...
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/hamed/524551091/
>
> Kuranda Butterfly Sanctuary
> [not on Flickr]
>
> Seneca Lake
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/eflon/3641037161/
>
> Magic Forest
> [not on Flickr]
>
> Geese at Sunset
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/bruce89/4348847107/
>
> Turning and turning in the widening gyre
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/eneas/3247053188/
>
> ==============
>
> If I forgot something, just reply.
>
> Jef
> _______________________________________________
> design-team mailing list
> design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
>



--
My sites:
http://catalin-festila.blogspot.com -about me
http://tv.free-tutorials.org - video tutorials
http://python-catalin.blogspot.com - my python blog
_______________________________________________
design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 07:54 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org