Old 09-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Misha Shnurapet

Default Installation experience

I decided to upgrade to F13 last weekend and I can say the Design Team has done a great job on the installer! I loved seeing the logo twice, an «empty» grayed-out version before the installation and the colored one at end. I think this should stay for the future release, because it (1) made my installation process seem much shorter (though I planned to spend an extra hour or two downloading the updates and personalizing the installed system, I felt an ease like I was all done right there), (2) made me remember the last screen of the installer with the logo and think of the Project a couple of times after.

Of course, the artwork is also great.

--
Best regards,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Shnurapet

Old 09-13-2010, 07:59 AM
Chris Jones

Thanks for your advice and feedback Misha. There's plenty of things
going on with the planning and development at the moment for future F14
and F15 releases.
All feedback is taken into consideration. ;-)

Regards

Chris Jones