Old 09-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Victor Hugo Borges

Default A doubt about F14 wallpapers

Excuse me, my friends,But as Im new to this mailling group thing and even to a design-team discussion, I have some doubts.
About Fedora 14, the wallpapers where already choosen? There is any chance that I could submit one to review?

Sorry if I still noobing here, but in wiki I read something about "Concept submissions ended 6 July, 2010", but i keep seeing people submiting new wallpapers, so it makes me wonder, could I submit one?
Thanks for your attention.

Sincerally, V.H.Borges.

--
Atenciosamente, V.H.Borges.
http://vhborges.tk

Old 09-11-2010, 05:26 PM
"Nicu Buculei"

Victor Hugo Borges wrote:
> Excuse me, my friends,But as Im new to this mailling group thing and even
> a design-team discussion, I have some doubts.
> About Fedora 14, the wallpapers where already choosen? There is any chance
> that I could submit one to review?

Yes, the concept for the F14 *default* wallpaper was chosen and included
in the downloadable packages for feedback.

> Sorry if I still noobing here, but in wiki I read something about "Concept
> submissions ended 6 July, 2010", but i keep seeing people submitting new
> wallpapers, so it makes me wonder, could I submit one?

Indeed, that was the deadline for the concept submissions and we selected
one. What you see now is:
- *refinements* on the concept already submitted;
- *supplemental* (non-default) wallpapers, but we are beyond the deadline
for those too.

So if you want to work on wallpapers now, you can either help with
improving what we have
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_Artwork#Alpha_designs) or play with
something for the next release (F15).

Alternatively, you can help with the various banners and splashes
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_Artwork_Supporting_Grahics) that are
also needed.

Old 09-12-2010, 02:17 AM
Victor Hugo Borges