Old 09-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Marc Stewart

Default Dutch_skies.jpg de-watermarked

I've had a go at removing the watermark from "Dutch Skies" and scaled it
to the standard sizes. All at:
http://marcstewart.fedorapeople.org/f14/supplemental/

If everyone's happy with it, it can be uploaded to the wiki.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fileutch_skies.jpg

Marc

Old 09-07-2010, 10:14 PM
Emily Dirsh

On Tue, 2010-09-07 at 23:04 +0100, Marc Stewart wrote:
> I've had a go at removing the watermark from "Dutch Skies" and scaled it
> to the standard sizes. All at:
> http://marcstewart.fedorapeople.org/f14/supplemental/
>
> If everyone's happy with it, it can be uploaded to the wiki.
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fileutch_skies.jpg
>
> Marc

Thanks Marc! It looks great! We're only doing one size of each image,
though. The original photo's aspect ratio is in between widescreen and
standard, so I'm thinking we should use the standard size.