Old 09-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Máirín Duffy

Default Reminder: Design Team meeting today (2010 Sep 7)

Hi folks,

We're on for a meeting today. Here's a rough agenda:

- Supplemental wallpapers
- Photomanip & verification (for license) for the final picks needs to
be done by 03-Sep

- F14 Wallpaper - due 10 Sep

- F14 splashes - due 6 Sep

- Open floor

It'll be in #fedora-design on freenode, 1900 UTC.

We are a bit behind on a bunch of deadlines, we really need your help so
we would greatly appreciate if you don't normally show up for meetings
to show up for this one - we *really* need the help. Thanks!

Luya: 12 PM
Tatica: 3 PM
Martha: 3 PM
Máirín: 3 PM
Onyeibo: 8 PM
fabsh: 9 PM
wonderer: 9 PM
Martin: 9 PM
Nicu: 10 PM
Pierros: 10 PM

~m

Old 09-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Luya Tshimbalanga

On 07/09/10 08:20 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> Hi folks,

> We're on for a meeting today. Here's a rough agenda:

> - Supplemental wallpapers

>** - Photomanip & verification (for license) for the final
picks needs to

> be done by 03-Sep

> - F14 Wallpaper - due 10 Sep

> - F14 splashes - due 6 Sep

> - Open floor

> It'll be in #fedora-design on freenode, 1900 UTC.

> We are a bit behind on a bunch of deadlines, we really need
your help so

> we would greatly appreciate if you don't normally show up for
meetings

> to show up for this one - we *really* need the help. Thanks!

Coul you post a summary of the meeting? I will be unable to be
online at that time due to lack of access.

--

Luya Tshimbalanga

Graphic & Web Designer

E: luya@fedoraproject.org