Old 08-26-2010, 09:57 PM
Máirín Duffy

Default New design team member - Marc Stewart

Hi,

I just wanted to drop a note to everyone that I approved Marc's FAS
membership on our team today. Not only did Marc complete the Amateur
Radio SIG logo ticket
(http://www.obfuscatepenguin.net/doodle/2010/08/26/fedora-amateur-radio-sig-logo-set/) but he also put together an awesome map script for fedoracommunity.org (http://img.obfuscatepenguin.net/fedora/community/rollover/3/ - I've been working on integrating it today). He's done a great job with both of these so I am sure he will be an asset to our team.

Welcome, Marc!

~m