Old 08-19-2010, 03:58 PM
Mirn Duffy

Default FUDcon Zurich roll-call!

Who's going to be at FUDcon Zurich from the design team?

I am going and Sandro thought it would be cool if all the design team
members present ran a workshop. What do you think?

~m

Old 08-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Jef van Schendel

2010/8/19 Mirn Duffy <duffy@fedoraproject.org>:
> Who's going to be at FUDcon Zurich from the design team?
>
> I am going and Sandro thought it would be cool if all the design team
> members present ran a workshop. What do you think?
>
> ~m

Schendje reporting! (As soon as I sort out the mess with my ticket...)
Hope many of you can make it!

What kind of workshop did you have in mind?

Jef

Old 08-19-2010, 05:15 PM
Mirn Duffy

Hey Jef,

On Thu, 2010-08-19 at 18:52 +0200, Jef van Schendel wrote:
> What kind of workshop did you have in mind?

It was Sandro's idea, he said basically:

"Get the design folks together at a table to brainstorm/discuss relevant
stuff, e.g. reflecting the F14 design schedule/workflow and what to
change/improve for F15."

~m

Old 08-19-2010, 06:30 PM
Jef van Schendel

2010/8/19 Mirn Duffy <duffy@fedoraproject.org>:
> Hey Jef,
>
> On Thu, 2010-08-19 at 18:52 +0200, Jef van Schendel wrote:
>> What kind of workshop did you have in mind?
>
> It was Sandro's idea, he said basically:
>
> "Get the design folks together at a table to brainstorm/discuss relevant
> stuff, e.g. reflecting the F14 design schedule/workflow and what to
> change/improve for F15."
>
> ~m

Ah ok, yeah we should do that either way.

Old 08-20-2010, 05:51 AM
Nicu Buculei

On 08/19/2010 06:58 PM, Mirn Duffy wrote:
> Who's going to be at FUDcon Zurich from the design team?
>
> I am going and Sandro thought it would be cool if all the design team
> members present ran a workshop. What do you think?

My camera will be there and I heard it is taking me too.

I was to lazy to write something about it, but I was thinking about a
hackergotchi booth (photos + GIMP).

Old 08-20-2010, 07:10 AM
Pierros Papadeas

On 20 Αυγ 2010, at 8:51, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@nicubunu.ro> wrote:

> On 08/19/2010 06:58 PM, Máir*n Duffy wrote:
>> Who's going to be at FUDcon Zurich from the design team?
>>
>> I am going and Sandro thought it would be cool if all the design team
>> members present ran a workshop. What do you think?
>
> My camera will be there and I heard it is taking me too.
>
> I was to lazy to write something about it, but I was thinking about a
> hackergotchi booth (photos + GIMP).
>
> --
> nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/

I am also going to be there Also I will give a workshop/talk on Design Suite where we shall test some test cases you are all welcome to join/help.

Also I shall help Nicu with the Gotchi Booth

Old 08-20-2010, 07:57 AM
Nicu Buculei

On 08/20/2010 10:10 AM, Pierros Papadeas wrote:
> On 20 Αυγ 2010, at 8:51, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>>
>> I was to lazy to write something about it, but I was thinking about a
>> hackergotchi booth (photos + GIMP).
>
> Also I shall help Nicu with the Gotchi Booth

Sounds like a plan Pierros: you catch the victims, I shoot them and then
we'll see who we can manage to fool into doing the GIMP part while we
have some beers.

Old 08-20-2010, 08:16 AM
Jaroslav Reznik

On Thursday, August 19, 2010 05:58:22 pm Máir*n Duffy wrote:
> Who's going to be at FUDcon Zurich from the design team?
>
> I am going and Sandro thought it would be cool if all the design team
> members present ran a workshop. What do you think?

/me is going too ;-)

R.

> ~m

Jaroslav Řezn*k <jreznik@redhat.com>

Office: +420 532 294 275
Mobile: +420 602 797 774
Red Hat, Inc. http://cz.redhat.com/

Old 08-20-2010, 11:38 AM
Mirn Duffy

On Fri, 2010-08-20 at 08:51 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> On 08/19/2010 06:58 PM, Mirn Duffy wrote:
> > Who's going to be at FUDcon Zurich from the design team?
> >
> > I am going and Sandro thought it would be cool if all the design team
> > members present ran a workshop. What do you think?
>
> My camera will be there and I heard it is taking me too.
>
> I was to lazy to write something about it, but I was thinking about a
> hackergotchi booth (photos + GIMP).

HAHAHA that is an awesome idea

~m