Old 08-16-2010, 07:34 PM
Máirín Duffy

Default Fedora Amateur Radio SIG Logo

Hi Mohamad!

I'm contacting you with regards to the Fedora Amateur Radio SIG logo you
requested of the Fedora Design Team
(https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/134).

Marc (cc'ed) has put together a very nice design, available here:
http://img.obfuscatepenguin.net/fedora/arsig-logo/

Will this logo design meet your needs? If so, let us know so we can
close out the ticket. If not, let us know so we can improve it.

Thanks,
~m