This is a reminder that our weekly IRC meeting is at 19:00 UTC today
(Aug 10) in #fedora-design on irc.freenode.net. Mo is having fun at
LinuxCon so I'm stepping in to lead the meeting today.
On the agenda:
- Schedule reminders
- feedback period on alpha wallpaper ends 17 Aug.
- supplemental wallpaper submission period ends 19 Aug.
- need to iterate F14 wallpaper design so we can start working on the
splashes and banners.
- any other F14 artwork ideas?
- Branding fonts project: status report from everybody
- Fedora website updates
- UX projects / liveusb creator and installer UI
- Open floor
We'll try to keep the meeting to about an hour. I'll mostly be here just
for organizational purposes because I am not as well educated on most of
the above issues as I should be, so if nobody's around to talk about
them we'll just skip 'em.
If you'd like to make changes to this agenda, just reply to the email.
Below is a time conversion listing for folks who participated in the
meeting time selection process:
Luya: 12 PM
Tatica: 3 PM
Martha: 3 PM
Máirín: 3 PM
Onyeibo: 8 PM
fabsh: 9 PM
wonderer: 9 PM
Martin: 9 PM
Nicu: 10 PM
Pierros: 10 PM
Ian Weller <email@example.com>
Where open source multiplies: http://opensource.com
design-team mailing list