Old 08-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Ian Weller

Default Reminder: Design Team meeting today (2010 Aug 10)!

Hi everybody!

This is a reminder that our weekly IRC meeting is at 19:00 UTC today
(Aug 10) in #fedora-design on irc.freenode.net. Mo is having fun at
LinuxCon so I'm stepping in to lead the meeting today.

On the agenda:

- Schedule reminders
- feedback period on alpha wallpaper ends 17 Aug.
- supplemental wallpaper submission period ends 19 Aug.
- need to iterate F14 wallpaper design so we can start working on the
splashes and banners.
- any other F14 artwork ideas?
- Branding fonts project: status report from everybody
- Fedora website updates
- UX projects / liveusb creator and installer UI
- https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/147
- https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/146
- Open floor

We'll try to keep the meeting to about an hour. I'll mostly be here just
for organizational purposes because I am not as well educated on most of
the above issues as I should be, so if nobody's around to talk about
them we'll just skip 'em.

If you'd like to make changes to this agenda, just reply to the email.
Below is a time conversion listing for folks who participated in the
meeting time selection process:

Luya: 12 PM
Tatica: 3 PM
Martha: 3 PM