Old 08-10-2010, 03:51 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default Fedora 14 Apha Release Banner

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 06:21:13PM +0400, Alexander Smirnov wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I'm started [1] process creating Alpha release website banner [2], based on
> my template [3], with trying use Comfortaa and Droids Sans fonts.
>
> [1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_Artwork_Banners_Submissions
> [2] -
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Fedora14-alpha-release-banner-envelope.png
> [3] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Fedora_Alpha_Release_Banner.svg

Looks like we're off to a fantastic start here!

One correction: There should be no comma "," in the top heading.

Old 08-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Alexander Smirnov

Thanks Paul!
2010/8/10 Paul W. Frields <stickster@gmail.com>

Looks like we're off to a fantastic start here!

One correction: There should be no comma "," in the top heading.

I'm fixed my mistake and update wiki.

Alexander.

Old 08-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Martin Sourada

Hi Alexander,

On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 23:40 +0400, Alexander Smirnov wrote:
> Thanks Paul!
> 2010/8/10 Paul W. Frields <stickster@gmail.com>
>

> Looks like we're off to a fantastic start here!
>
> One correction: There should be no comma "," in the top
> heading.
>

> I'm fixed my mistake and update wiki.

Seeing this banner, I feel like answering the question on it Yeah. I
can't stand the wait...

...to put it up on my blog. Impressive work, Alexander

Martin

Old 08-11-2010, 06:28 AM
Nicu Buculei

On 08/10/2010 05:21 PM, Alexander Smirnov wrote:

> I'm started [1] process creating Alpha release website banner [2], based
> on my template [3], with trying use Comfortaa and Droids Sans fonts.

I like them too Alexander, good work. I had to look twice for Comfortaa,
at the first look I thought it is still Modata.
And I believe we are going with Cantarell, not Droid, can you try to use
that instead?

Old 08-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Alexander Smirnov

Hi Nicu!

2010/8/11 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@nicubunu.ro>

I like them too Alexander, good work. I had to look twice for Comfortaa,

at the first look I thought it is still Modata.

Thanks!
*

And I believe we are going with Cantarell, not Droid, can you try to use

that instead?

I'm added Comfortaa and Cantarell fonts edition banner to wiki [1].

[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_Artwork_Banners_Submissions#Alpha_Banner_Submi ssions

*
Alexander.