Old 08-08-2010, 02:31 PM
"Mirn Duffy"

Default Meeting on Tuesday?

Hi folks,

I'm going to be at LinuxCon in Boston next week and I'm not sure how well I'll be able to make the weekly design team meeting.

I was wondering if anybody would be willing to lead the meeting in my absence?

Thanks,
~m

(sent from my mobile)

Old 08-08-2010, 06:57 PM
"Fabian A. Scherschel"

I would be willing to give it a try if nobody else volunteers. But since I'm pretty new I'll happily concede the limelight to anyone else who steps up...
Fab

# Fabian A. Scherschel
# Host & Producer, Sixgun Productions# Member, Fedora Design Team

Old 08-08-2010, 11:19 PM
"Caius 'kaio' Chance"

Hi,

Could I know the date and time of the meeting? I would like to be an audience.

1900 UTC, 10 August 2010, #fedora-design ?

(It is 5am here for 1900 UTC )

Regards,
kaio

I would be willing to give it a try if nobody else volunteers. But since I'm pretty new I'll happily concede the limelight to anyone else who steps up...

Fab

# Fabian A. Scherschel
# Host & Producer, Sixgun Productions# Member, Fedora Design Team

I'm going to be at LinuxCon in Boston next week and I'm not sure how well I'll be able to make the weekly design team meeting.

I was wondering if anybody would be willing to lead the meeting in my absence?

Thanks,
~m

(sent from my mobile)

Caius 'kaio' Chance / かいお

Old 08-09-2010, 06:10 AM
Nicu Buculei

On 08/09/2010 02:19 AM, Caius 'kaio' Chance wrote:

> Could I know the date and time of the meeting? I would like to be an
> audience.
>
> 1900 UTC, 10 August 2010, #fedora-design ?

Indeed, kaio, this is the date, time and place. Hope you will be able to
attend.

Old 08-09-2010, 01:36 PM
"Fabian A. Scherschel"

Unfortunately it now turns out that I can't attend this one. I had to move my live podcast recording to Tuesday because my co-host was unavailable today.I am sorry, especially since I volunteered to lead the meeting.

Fab

Old 08-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Ian Weller

On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 03:36:56PM +0200, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:
> Unfortunately it now turns out that I can't attend this one. I had to move
> my live podcast recording to Tuesday because my co-host was unavailable
> today.
> I am sorry, especially since I volunteered to lead the meeting.

Mo contacted me off-list and asked me to lead the meeting, so I will
(unless anyone else is dying for the experience)

--
Ian Weller <ian@ianweller.org>